D23 Brazil

Parker41056

Original Poster
Maybe I'm way late to the party but what's expected to be revealed at D23 Brazil this November? Will the announcement be limited to South America, International, cruise ships/port, or could we get some updated domestic news? As far as domestic, I don't expect new projects but could see updates on already announced stuff like timelines, more artwork and exact locations

Attachments

• d23.jpg
    d23.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 7

Parker41056

Original Poster
Is there a demand for Disney cruises from South America ? It doesn’t seem as big of a market.
I was just reaching as I really can't see what the D23 event will be centered around. Looks like it will be held in Sao Paulo. Could we be looking at a new park or at least destination location like the resort in Hawaii. Here is a layout of the convention space.

1727893864829.png

Parker41056

Original Poster
A South American theme destination park/resort could work but wouldn't think it would be grand in scale. I could see see a park anchored by Encanto, Coco, Emperor's New Groove, and maybe a Pirate Bay type of area. Park could also offer Handy Manny area for the little ones. This park/resort could also double a cruise ship destination port with a large water park style area and a 1/2 day park excursion. Imagine a Disney Cruise Ship that actually took you to a park. Back up the cash truck! The port could feature a authentic food and merchandise items.

Parker41056

Original Poster
I saw this concept art a few years ago from a great site called imagineerland. This is a place the artist calls Pirate Islands complete with a hotel, attradtions, and cruise ship piers. Neat concept when considering a resort destination spot in this area.

1727899403659.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom