Current Studios Map

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Never been to Walt Disney world in years and I wanted to see the lights motors action show. Never got to see the American Idol experience either what's that like? How's fantastic show? Haven't been since 97' so I don't know how much I've missed from WDW. Twister was still under construction at USF last time I visited orlando...but from the disney side of things the attractions I just mentioned were they worthy to go see?

Sort of irrelevant since American Idol and Light Motors Action are gone.

Brian Swan

OK but those who have experienced it was it worthy to go see? LMA is still up at Walt Disney studios Paris too so I can always go their.
To me, LMA was a "one and done". Yes, it had some cool driving, but it became very repetitive, and as a show it was slow-paced with lots of "down time" while the stunts were being reset. But I have never really been all that into automobile stunts. I never watched American Idol Experience because I pretty much cannot stand the show on TV and had better things to do at WDW than watch what was essentially a glitzy Karaoke show...

Jon81uk

I never saw it but many said it was only worth it once or twice. In Paris their show is a bit better from what I hear.

From memory the Paris show was the same, but felt even slower as one director spoke French and the other English making for a odd pacing.

Doug Means

Original Poster
Never been to Walt Disney world in years and I wanted to see the lights motors action show. Never got to see the American Idol experience either what's that like? How's fantastic show? Haven't been since 97' so I don't know how much I've missed from WDW. Twister was still under construction at USF last time I visited orlando...but from the disney side of things the attractions I just mentioned were they worthy to go see?
IMO - I saw the american idol experience once and it didn't stick in my or my kids minds that we ever needed to see it again, so we didn't. Fantasmic is one of my must sees when we are at WDW. LMA we would see every chance we could get but if for some reason we missed it, we didn't cry about it.

JohnWD

IMO - I saw the american idol experience once and it didn't stick in my or my kids minds that we ever needed to see it again, so we didn't. Fantasmic is one of my must sees when we are at WDW. LMA we would see every chance we could get but if for some reason we missed it, we didn't cry about it.
To show how people are different, we went to American Idol (and Millionaire and Frozen Sing Along) all the time, whereas LMA was once and done. Fantasmic is a must see! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom