Current CM's, Where do you live?

Andrew015

Original Poster
I am just curious to know some of the local communities that some of the cast members call home. I'm looking for a nice community in which I'd have a 15-20 minute commute to WDW. Are there some reasonable areas close to WDW that would provide good starter homes for a recent college grad looking to work at WDW? I know the Orlando area traffic can be rather hectic to say the least. What areas would be least congested?

CrashNet

CM's or CP's? CP's have apartments provided by Disney to live in. One is called The Vista, the other Chatham. If you just mean CM's in general that are not part of the College Program, I'm sure there are people here familiar with the Orlando area that can help you. :)

Andrew015

Original Poster
I am familiar with the CP housing (Chatham and Vista Way.) I'm talking about actual CM's who live around the WDW Resort. I'm just trying to get an idea of some reasonably priced local communities.

WDWKat26

There's plenty available apartments, I wish I could name them all but I know there's Cagan Crossings, Mystic Pointe and others.

I live with my parents right now so i'm lucky, but usually you can get a 2br/2ba for 450-700 depending on where you want to live.

Spicey477

Andrew,
There are TONS of apartments in Orlando, I have heard that the availability is pretty tight, so when you do see one that you like, it may be good to reserve it. As for houses, Orlando is BOOMING. A little too much, as I too am looking to buy and it is getting harder by the day as prices rise. Good Disney commute areas that are also very nice and have lots to do are Hunter's Creek and MetroWest. Kissimmee and Davenport are further out of town so you would have to drive a bit to go anywhere but Disney, but the prices are better. If you have any specific questions just PM me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom