Current best Milkshake places?

Lirael

Original Poster
The title. What are the current best places (that are or will be open by March) for shakes

MarvelCharacterNerd

I'm not a huge shake fan (though I stop far too often for CrazyShakes at Black Tap in DTD at DLR because I love the ridiculous toppings), but when I think anything ice cream at WDW, I think Beaches & Cream at Beach Club Resort.

Lirael

Original Poster
Probably #1 would be Ghirardelli’s at Disney Springs.
Thank you!
A cold shake from 50’s Prime Time always hits the spot on a warm day when I’m hanging out with my cousins.
That's where I usually go, but this time I've found no availability for it on my DHS day :cry:
I'm not a huge shake fan (though I stop far too often for CrazyShakes at Black Tap in DTD at DLR because I love the ridiculous toppings), but when I think anything ice cream at WDW, I think Beaches & Cream at Beach Club Resort.
Thank you! I managed to snag an ADR for this one

MarvelCharacterNerd

Thank you! I managed to snag an ADR for this one
Lucky getting the ADR! I love eating there - and not just the ice cream. But FYI, they *sometimes* have a to-go window open if you're just looking for a shake. So that might be an option - but you can't always count on it being open nor what's available. So yes, getting the ADR is the best guarantee!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom