Current attendance.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Just to give you somewhat of an idea on how low attendance at Disney is right now:

The Sage of Time pin was released on Saturday morning as a limited edition of 3500. Pins of this edition size usually sell out within a couple of hours on an AVERAGE day. As of yesterday, the only place that had sold out of their stock of these pins was World of Disney. I was able to get four of the pins this evening, and there appeared to be PLENTY left.

Tapestry2000

HEY!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: *sobs*

My mom said the the resorts are 1/3 full, and she saw the MK on the news last night and it looks very empty...is that true?

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Yes, T2k. That is true. Hopefully I can make it to all of the parks within the next couple of days to check on the crowd situation.

Figaro

We just got back last night. The parks were empty!!! Ordinarily, we would have been happy because there were no waits for anything, no crowds. This time it was really depressing though and I couldn't wait to go home.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Figaro
We just got back last night. The parks were empty!!! Ordinarily, we would have been happy because there were no waits for anything, no crowds. This time it was really depressing though and I couldn't wait to go home.

I hear ya.... I couldn't see myself enjoying WDW right now. :(

Keysmickey

...no crowds. This time it was really depressing though and I couldn't wait to go home.
I was worried about that "feeling" myself. It'll take time for our collective lives to regain normalcy, but with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years all lined up, perhaps the pallor will lessen. I'm still planning on our trip in mid-October & again to see the Osborne lights...Perhaps more than ever before I'll look forward to spector of a Disney Christmas this year.

Has anyone heard if holiday bookings are being cancelled in a big way?
:D :D :D :D

Tapestry2000

I probably could enjoy it though...I don't know...I'd have to be here to find out! :D

Silly, what does the Sage pin look like? Is it cute? :) :D ;)

Skipper Timekpr

Like I said in another post the MK got slammed last Saturday with over 50,000 guests it was chaos. Lines were very very long and we were understaffed.

919Florida

Originally posted by Skipper Timekpr
Like I said in another post the MK got slammed last Saturday with over 50,000 guests it was chaos. Lines were very very long and we were understaffed.

Would that be last Saturday or was that Saturday Sept 22? I was just wandering so I know if attendance is coming back.

tommy112973

i'll be back!!!

You know, I have to say that Disney fans are the most loyal of fans...I feel that the crowds will be back and that has already begein to show, I have no intention in cancelling my vacation in FEB, that will give the enemy what they wanted and i will not step down to that. Disney world is a place that we can forget about what goes on in the world, if just for a little while.

And one more thing...the day i got married was the happiest day of my life, the next thing...seeing my wife, with tears in her eyes, look up at the entrance gates to DISNEY WORLD.....for the 1st time.....that is a memory that will last, and since then for the last 6 years, we have returned and will continue to do so.

.....remember...It all started with a mouse!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by Skipper Timekpr
Where did you work on Saturday? I was in the park. I looked for you, but had no luck. (perhaps it's because I don't know your name:rolleyes: )

MarknSue

We couldn't agree more Tommy, we both hate flying and will hate it even more now (in fact Mark only agreed to get on a plane if we could get married in Disneyworld, which we did) but they are not going to stop us from going to the happiest place on earth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom