CSR vs CBR

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Look over both resorts and see if either one tickles your fancy. My kids loved the pool at CBR, it is one of the larger resorts, or at least it feels that way. That can be a positive and a negative depending on your perspective.

Not to throw a monkey wrench into your plans but have you considered POR? For moderates, that is probably my favorite resort.

Greg in TN

CBR used to be my favorite -- because of some of the aspects that they've changed with this re-furb. The openness of the pool/patio area outside Centertown. The ability to walk all the way around Bare Foot Bay surrounded by Caribbean theming, etc. Well have to see how things work out now.

Brandon barr

Original Poster
Look over both resorts and see if either one tickles your fancy. My kids loved the pool at CBR, it is one of the larger resorts, or at least it feels that way. That can be a positive and a negative depending on your perspective.

Not to throw a monkey wrench into your plans but have you considered POR? For moderates, that is probably my favorite resort.

I have stayed at Coronado and I have stayed at POR as well. The POR was nice but I have free dining so it's not a option. I just read the main pool is closed at CSR from September to December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom