CSR Business Class Rooms - Transportation ?

WayCoolJr

Original Poster
I am considering switching reservation of a water view room (requested Cabanas building) to a business class room. I decided on the cabanas because of its proximity to El Centro and the Dig Site. I know that by reserving the Business Class room will get me in Cabanas 9B. I know that the El Centro bus stop is the last on/last off. Do you think I will have a problem in the mornings getting a seat on the bus? I guess hailing a taxi in the am is an option as well... did I just answer my own question ;)

So I guess do i roll the dice or get the BC room

Thanks!

Disvillain63

Being in Cabana 9B, you could also walk to the Cabana bus stop...you're kinda in between the two stops. Cabana Bus Stop is the stop before El Centro. Even though El Centro is listed as Bus Stop 1, it is the last stop.

Buzz2001

Just there in late May and stayed in the club level rooms. Only had a problem with the AM buses once going to MK. Waited 20/25 mins before it finally showed up. The CM gave us FP's for the bus being late. We are early risers so other than that, we did not have any problem with using bus stop #1. If you tend to sleep in and plan on going to the parks later in the morning, you could find full buses. It also depends on the time of year you go to.

copcarguyp71

Not true on bus stop order. When we stayed last October sometimes stop one was in fact #1 and sometimes it was the last stop. I am not sure if it was discretionary on behalf of the driver or if it was dependant on busses taking longer at certain stops due to loading times and/or ECV's. Either way I would guess it was five minutes plus or minus. We were also in Cabanas 8b so it was a pretty equal walk for us from #1 or #4 so it did not really matter to us.

Buzz2001

Bus stop # 1 is first for Downtown Disney buses. Park buses start at bus stop #2 first.

There is a sign at each stop explaining why this is done, its to help guests get from the ranchos to the main building without walking.

Bus Stop Signage
35a6tf5.jpg

nmes86.jpg

copcarguyp71

Bus stop # 1 is first for Downtown Disney buses. Park buses start at bus stop #2 first.

There is a sign at each stop explaining why this is done, its to help guests get from the ranchos to the main building without walking.

Bus Stop Signage
35a6tf5.jpg

nmes86.jpg

Good info...and was right in front of my face too! I guess I shut down a good bit of the gray matter while on vacation LOL! Now that I think about it that is exactly the way it worked...huh.;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
This was a few years ago, but we stayed in the Cabanas and used the El Centro bus stop all the time and we never had any problem with getting on the bus. We always got a seat too. Actually, in my experience Coronado Springs had the best bus system of any of the Disney resorts we have ever stayed at. The buses came frequently and seemed to be a regular schedule. I thought this was maybe due to the convention center and people needing to be certain places because of a convention.

emcclay

I have yet to have a problem with the buses at CSR. If anything, we probably psych ourselves out by hoping the bus we want comes first. When it doesn't, it feels like forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom