CP or BOG

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Be Our Guest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Figgy1

Original Poster
My boys decided that they want to go to CP for breakfast if we can get an 8am for a 9 opening. We have done lunch and dinner out last several trips. So what is it like lately? Do they have any Gluten free/dairy free options? Would BOG be a better option? THNX

auntfrannie

I don't know about the gluten free question but I can tell you I greatly prefer CP over BOG. My niece and I did both on our trip in October; neither one of us cared for BOG other than the atmosphere. She got the open-faced Bacon & Egg sandwich; the poached eggs were overcooked. I got the Croque Madame and my bread was hard as a rock and cold.

CP, on the other hand, is always good. They have a great selection, including the make-your-own-omelet. Plus you get Eeyore!

Disney4family

We checked out the menu at BOG and decided it wasn't for us. We love bfast at CP! It's a must-do for us. The buffet is nice. The building is beautiful. The location is great. And the "magic" and characters are wonderful! I know Eeyore has a friend, but I cry every time I get to hug him and take a picture with him. :happy:

While the location may not be in Fantasyland, we had an 8am seating for our last trip. We left at 8:45 and walked on 7 Dwarves without a wait. When we got off, there was already a 45 min wait.

DisneyDukie

I've done breakfast at both. We enjoyed BOG for the novelty; the food was fine, but it was surprisingly small portions for the price. Now, CP is a table service buffet, so it is more expensive... but let me just say the French toast is dream-worthy. This year, we'll be on the Disney dining plan, and while we usually use our meals exclusively for lunch and dinner, we'll definitely be using one of our table service meals for CP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom