crush coaster?

patch553

Original Poster
we've just returned from our second trip to dlrp,had a great time but are still completely baffeled at why the crush coaster doesnt have a fast pass?at one point the queue was 100 mins wait time,does any one know if there is plans to introduce a fast pass?:shrug:

DLPMagic

At this time, there is no plan to build any Fast Pass for this attraction. Yes we all know that the waiting time is very long. I have ridden Crush only 2 times since it is opened !:shrug:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
On my visit last week, the line for Crush's Coaster was 70 minutes shortly after park opening, and stayed that way until late afternoon, when it dropped to about 50 minutes. Long line, but I really felt it was worth the wait for a first-time ride.

While I wish there was a fastpass option, I can understand not having one. On the similar-loading speed Mulholland Madness at DCA and Primevil Whirl at DAK, the use of fastpass makes the standby line crawl to the point of annoyance (except when PW is running both sides, in which case there is sufficient capacity). The line at Crush's Coaster already moves slowly enough without fastpass.

I happen to think that Crush's Coaster could benefit significantly from the type of advance queueing system that was tested at RnRC a few months ago and will be installed at Dumbo in the FLE expansion. It isn't fastpass, but it allows you to move around and do some things without losing your place in line.

LoveTheLand

WE made sure to get to the park early, the line was still pretty long though. We found on the second to last day of our trip that they actually let you into the park slightly before it opens. In that case the line was pretty short.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom