Cruise Online Check-in

Herdman

Original Poster
Our first online cruise check in is coming up in about a week. From the research I've done I see there is a section about how you're arriving at the port, in particular your flight info. Our cruise departs on May 22nd, but we are flying into Orlando on May 14th for a week long stay at the Boardwalk before heading over to the port for our cruise. Do we need to list this flight info on our online check-in even though we are not flying into the port? After we disembark the cruise we are going to Pop Century for the day/night before flying home the following day. I'm assuming I just need to list that we are going to Pop after the cruise. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for any info!

lostpro9het

Do we need to list this flight info on our online check-in even though we are not flying into the port?
No need but if you plan on taking the DCL bus from WDW to the port you will want to let them know during check in if you haven't already booked it.

After we disembark the cruise we are going to Pop Century for the day/night before flying home the following day. I'm assuming I just need to list that we are going to Pop after the cruise. Is that correct?
Same deal, if you plan on using the DCL bus to get from port to WDW you need to let them know if you haven't booked it already.

Herdman

Original Poster
No need but if you plan on taking the DCL bus from WDW to the port you will want to let them know during check in if you haven't already booked it.

Same deal, if you plan on using the DCL bus to get from port to WDW you need to let them know if you haven't booked it already.
Thanks for the info. We are planning on using private transportation to and from the port at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom