Cruise line Question!

Illmatic291

hello i know this is not very detailed but i was wondering if disney cruise was just as good as disney world. when i went through some of the reviews and video it really just seems like a bunch of swimming pools and planned activities, much like a nursing home of sorts. I'm not sure what the activities are or how much fun they are but I am 18 and I dont think I'd really enjoy doing work on vacation. I also read things are a bit tiny like hallways and elevators. Would we have a hard time with strollers? I would assume either the view or just being on a disney boat will make up for the problems but I just had to ask.

also do some of the rooms have under water view? it was a pain learning about the whole theme like hotels but i guess ill have to go through all of that again for the cruise

WDWRLD

also do some of the rooms have under water view? it was a pain learning about the whole theme like hotels but i guess ill have to go through all of that again for the cruise

Yea they have the same underwater view as all other cruise ships....none. I would never consider learning anything about Disney a "pain".

Upvote 0

mbroschak

Sorry Illmatic, not to be rude, but I think that you should stick to the parks. For those of us who cherish the DCL, we love it equally but in a totally different way than the parks. It sounds like you already have a bunch of pre-conceived notions of a cruise ship, none of which are true with the DCL or most other cruises for that matter. From your thread, it sounds like the ships probably wouldn't offer what you're looking for.

Upvote 0

Ravenclaw87

Well, I went on the Disney Cruise when I was 17 (I'm 19 now) and I have to say it is the best vacation I have EVER been on. The cruise was absolutely amazing!!! Now, I was allowed to participate in the "teen club" when I was there, but you might not be allowed to because you're 18--- but I think if you call and ask you should be all set. The activities aren't childish or a lot of work, they're just plain fun.

Honestly, if you're open and make friends you'll have a blast. And if that's not your thing, go to the spa, or the gym, or one of the pools, and see the shows (which are amazing), the movies (they have a huge movie theatre with current films), have some coffee, or just sit on the top deck of the ship and read a good book.

And you guys shouldn't have any problem with strollers; the hallways are very wide. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Illmatic291

Original Poster
no i am not biased, i am looking foward to it but thats just what i've seen lol. also my other question is can you hear your neighbors in the rooms next to you, above you and across the hall easily?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom