CRT - 2 Reservations at same time - Combine for Large Group?

dpfische

Original Poster
I have a group of 10 (8 adults, 2 children) and one of our must-have dining reservations is Cinderella's Royal Table. We are visiting Disney the 1st week of February 2019. At the 180-day mark outside of our first full day (i.e. 6AM this morning), I attempted to get a reservation for 10 at CRT. Unfortunately the best I could do is one reservation for 4 people at 10AM & one for 6 people at 10:05AM. I'm hoping they'll be able to accommodate us by seating our reservations next to each other.

Does anyone have any experience with this type situation? Did they accommodate your request?

I'll continue to wake up at 5:45AM for the rest of this week in hopes of getting a reservation on another day we are in Disney for all 10 of us at once, but at least we have something!

Hcalvert

We did this at several restaurants on our last trip with a group of 9. They just told us that we would have to wait longer. Sometimes we did and sometimes we were seated by our reservation time.

HouCuseChickie

While I've never done it at CRT, we have at several other spots. I always arrive early whenever we need to do this, just to give them some time to try and square away tables right near the other. In a couple cases...they couldn't physically move the tables, but they seated us at adjacent tables so we were still next to each other. Others were able to pull tables together for us.

JIMINYCR

It can be difficult arranging dinners with larger parties because of the table placements but it can be done. Weve had a large group seated at CRT before that worked out fine. As Master Yoda said, arrive early and inform the hostess. Its doable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom