Crowds

downwitheisner

Original Poster
I've heard the parks are seriously crowded right now, I'm going next week. What is the outlook? I know a bunch of people who are going from my kid's school, and the numbers are scary.

WDWhumanmap

easter is the highest time of the year my friend only b/c everyone is off sorry but you might be in luck b/c its after easter most schools are back. Good Luck look at the bright side your going.

TURKEY

Originally posted by WDWhumanmap
easter is the highest time of the year my friend only b/c everyone is off sorry but you might be in luck b/c its after easter most schools are back. Good Luck look at the bright side your going.

No, Christmas to New Year's is the craziest, most crowded time of the year.

Easter is 2nd.

Pixie Duster

Ya Easter is not the busiest but it would second or third. The further you get away from Easter Sunday the better. Get to the parks early and just relax. Remember it's not Disney's fault for being crowded.

Bill

Account Suspended
Most crowed day of the year according to Disney?

July 4th.

Second is Christmas Day

Third is Easter ;)

skeeter

While the asking is good, does anyone have any idea about the weekend of May 13-17---nothing on the calendar for that weekend? ;)

CAPTAIN HOOK

After the Christmas period, Easter is the busiest at WDW. Expect the parks to be busy all day and long lines at the rides - make good use of FP

djmatthews

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
After the Christmas period, Easter is the busiest at WDW. Expect the parks to be busy all day and long lines at the rides - make good use of FP

I'm getting scared of the queues!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Had a report yesterday that Test Track was 170 mins, Mission Space 135 mins from 8:15am onwards.

casualrdt

That beats Xmas 03'

If those numbers are correct, adn I thik they are becasue someone posted a shot of the waittimes board. That blows away this past Xmas week. I never saw wait times on anything past 2 hours. At night in most cases everything was a walk on with less then a 10 min wait at best.

Pixie Duster

This past Christmas was a record season for us.

April 17th is still going to have a lot of people in the parks, and mid-May will be getting busier because of school letting out in some areas.

djmatthews

Re: That beats Xmas 03'

Originally posted by casualrdt
If those numbers are correct, adn I thik they are becasue someone posted a shot of the waittimes board. That blows away this past Xmas week. I never saw wait times on anything past 2 hours. At night in most cases everything was a walk on with less then a 10 min wait at best.

I'm still scared of the crowds!

andromedaslove

I suggest you look at the park hours. When the parks are open longer they are planning on being VERY busy. The shorter the park is open the less people they are expecting.

JackSkellington

That is a stinkin' lotof people at WDW. 3 hours for TT??? Giligan could take his own tour and return before you rode TT. But what about the first week of MAY. Is that OK?

Bill

Account Suspended
Originally posted by toystoryma
what about the week after memorial day??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Wait, is that the first week of June or earlier?

First week of June is Gay Week...

Memorial Day is always crowded...

FL Schools get out early this year... before Memorial Day...

I'd say moderate to heavy crowds.

Pixie Duster

Ok guys, if you need to know when it going to busy do a few things...

As mentioned before check the park hours www.disneyworld.com

Ask yourself something... Is this a holiday, or will kids be off from school anywhere in the country?
If the answer is yes then it will be busy :) We are back to normal in terms of attendance so that means crowds on holidays and school being out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom