crowds now?

Does anybody have an idea as to how the crowds are there right now? We got some reports that last week were elbow to elbow! Has it slowed down?
Thanks so much!

mousefan17

The end of August and ealy september (EXCEPT for Labor Day weekend!) is awsome crowd wise.

I was there in 2000 during that time and it was really awsome!

Crowds are less i believe, i was there July 6-13 this year, and there were a lto less people than in years past, (and that is when we typically go!)

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

3IAlienKid

I agree, crowds at the end of August are much lighter. Back in '99 (3 weeks before the hurricane closed most of WDW down for a day), the most I waited for anything other than AK rides was about 15 minutes. Since AK was just 1 year old, crowds were heaviest here. Killimanjaro Safaris, Dinosaur (CtX), and Kali Rapids were each about 45 minute waits.

Upvote 0

disneyguy79

I was in WDW last week and believe me, the parks were crowded with people. The average wait without a Fastpass for any of the "E-rides" were about 60-75 minutes. That, coupled with the heat, humidity, and rain, were enough to make me think twice about going to WDW at that time, despite the awesome deal I received. Even with the rain, the crowds didn't let up at all! How long did you ever wait on a line at World of Disney???? 30 minutes.....60 minutes....try almost 90!!!

Oh well, still gotta love it....I'd rather be there! :) :D :D :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom