crowds in July.....

olcom

hi...... my husband and 10year old daughter are planning to go to WDW July9-17th. How are the crowds and wait times for that time of year? I know it's hot but it's the only chance we had to go. Planning for 4 days at Pop Century and 4 days at my FAVORITE Grand Floridian.(life-long dream to stay there). Any info. is appreciated....... thanks :sohappy:

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
olcom said:
hi...... my husband and 10year old daughter are planning to go to WDW July9-17th. How are the crowds and wait times for that time of year? I know it's hot but it's the only chance we had to go. Planning for 4 days at Pop Century and 4 days at my FAVORITE Grand Floridian.(life-long dream to stay there). Any info. is appreciated....... thanks :sohappy:

You should be in great shape! There will a a ton of people departing on the day you arrive because it is the first weekend after the 4th of July. From my experineces after the weekend after 4th of July the crowds go down and actually aren't that bad. I noticed last year when we went down 2 days after the 4th of July it was PACKED for about 4 or 5 days! I have never seen crowds that big before at WDW! But as time went on the crowds died down quite a bit and we had a blast!

Good choice! You couldn't have planned it any better!

Upvote 0

Splashman

I went to WDW that exact time last year and the crowds were extremely large and the wait times were long. Its not as bad as the holiday times and if you use the fastpass system efficiently and visit the parks early or late in the day you can actually get around the crowds and its not that bad.

Upvote 0

Ella's Mommy

I would Fastpass anything you can. It's going to be really crowded and so hot! We went to bb and tl during the day and the parks in the evening. That was the only way to beat the heat! Have a great time!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom