Crowds after July 4th

AdLibSean

Hey everyone! I'm hoping to go down to the world July 8th-15, are the 4th of July crowds pretty much gone by this time, cuz I know that the 4th is an extremely crowded day, and week. Anyone shed some light, is there a better time in July to go to avoid the "SUPER-HUGE HOLIDAY CROWDS"??? Everyone have a great Monday!

disneyfan123

Hello

I am flying to florida on the 6th of July. I expect that the crowds will be large. Last time we went to florida in 2000 we were there for over the July 4th weekend and Magic Kingdom had to be closed to new admissions because they were so busy. The week after July 4th is usually quite busy ne way because the peak, summer season is beginning.... i think ur trip on the 8th should be okay... just expect longer lines at some the popular rides in all of the parks.

Hope that u have a great time and that my comments help!?

*Only 82 days to go* :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

WigglyWiggins

im going on july 5th! i cant wait..its a long flight from england but its worth it...going for 14 nights, i expecting very large crowds but i dont mind that...have fun!

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

hey

I am going on July 6th and staying for 3 weeks!!!!!!!! I cannot wait either.. I live in the UK. I have to do my finals for my A Levels in June...then i have disney to look forward to!?

Have fun!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

WigglyWiggins

thats really weird, ive got to take my GCSE`s first and my brother has to take his A levels aswell....i cant wait, i havent been since 1999 amd i just want to be there now!! where in england do you live?

Upvote 0

mousefan17

I am leacing the 6th too, and the past few years that i have been going we either leave on the 7th or 8th, and there are crowds. They arent to bad. in 2000 i was at there in the beginning of september, (Labor Day Weekend) and it was VERY crowded, much more from when i went in July! So it wont be to bad! Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

mej

We always go early July. We avoid WDW on 4th July but have never had any problems getting in (even though we do not always stay on site). It is hot and busy, but you know that before you go! This year we are going on 1st July for 3 weeks!! 11 weeks today ( not that I am counting!!)

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

where i live??

I live in London. Good luck in your GCSE's I am busy revising for my exams (a levels) but i try to visit this forum at least once a day in order to catch up with everyone and get my 'Disney Fix' for that day. At least we have something to really look forward to when the exams have finished. My last exam is on the 25th June and then i only have 11 days until i fly to Florida on the 6th July 2002. Which airline are you flying with? What park tickets have you got? are you going to the other parks?

Look forward to ur reply

*only 78 days to go* (for me)
*only 77 days to go* (for you)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

WigglyWiggins

I cant wait! we live in worthing, which is near brighton. Im the same, busy revising but still have to come on these boards once a day just to see whats going on! we are flying with Virgin and staying at the swan and dolphin, what airline are you going on/which hotel or villa thing? this is our first time onsite and i cant wait! because were on site we get the ultimate park hopper ticket but we will be visiting universal ioa and the studios. I dont know whether we will go to busch gardens ths year, but we will definatley go to sea world because we love it there. how about you?
writing this is getting all excited but got to get through the exams first! aaaaaaaargh!
my last exam is the 27th of june, good luck with yours!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom