crowd expectations june 1-7

mrb

Original Poster
How are the crowds expected to be june 1-7 at the theme parks?What parks are best to visit on certain days as opposed to others? Which water park is better for children under 8? What about water park crowds on saturday and sundays?

Yellow Shoes

You will need to be smart to avoid crowds, but it can be done.

You will be there during Gay Days, and the "featured park" will be busy--I know it is MK in Saturday, but I don't know the others off hand. You can do a search here, or do a web search for Gay Days and you will find the schedule.

Make sure you understand how FastPass works, and use it.

And all the usual stuff--eat at off times, get to the parks early, get seats early for parades, don't rush out at park closing, etc.

Somewhere I read that Gay Days features lots of late night parties, so the more early morning activities you can schedule, the better.

crazygirley

Both water parks are great for kids under 8, however, I think a young child would have more fun at Blizzard Beach. The theming is a little better, and the rides are really fun, plus there is a great kid-themed area (although if your kid is in fact 8, they might not appreciate this area).

Dwarful

We noticed an increase in the crowds during that time last year (we were there for 2 weeks and hit that time period for our second week) I would take full advantage of Early Entry if you are staying onsite. Many adults were talking of going to pleasure island in the evenings, and they seemed to not hit the parks first thing in the morning so that might help avoid the crowds a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom