Couple Q's on FL res. room discount

AndrewBradt

Hi everyone--

Sorry if these questions have been answered in an earlier thread--my search didn't come up with anything. I am a FL resident who is thinking about a trip the last week of August. The current room-only discounts are for check ins through 8/27. We were thinking about going from 8/27-31. Will we get the discount for the entire stay if we check in on the 27th? And if we wanted to do two resorts on our stay [say, 2 nights in WL, 2 nights in AKL] would we keep the discounted rate even if we are changing hotels?

Thanks for all your help--I am always amazed at the willingness of folks on here to help one another out.
Andrew

MSTINKHERBELL01

I am also a Fla Res and happen to be an Annual Passholder as well. Since becoming an Annual Passholder I tend to use that discount more (which is essentially the same discount) Keep in mind that while the discount for Fla Res. maybe available for the days that you desire at the Wilderness Lodge...they maynot be avail. at the second resort for thoes days....(i know from experiance!)Book early sweetie and totally have a ~*MAGICAL*~ time!!!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

AndrewBradt said:
Hi everyone--

Sorry if these questions have been answered in an earlier thread--my search didn't come up with anything. I am a FL resident who is thinking about a trip the last week of August. The current room-only discounts are for check ins through 8/27. We were thinking about going from 8/27-31. Will we get the discount for the entire stay if we check in on the 27th? And if we wanted to do two resorts on our stay [say, 2 nights in WL, 2 nights in AKL] would we keep the discounted rate even if we are changing hotels?

Thanks for all your help--I am always amazed at the willingness of folks on here to help one another out.
Andrew

The current Florida Resident offer is for arrival dates 07/05/05 - 08/27/05 for stays up to 10 nights.

First, keep in mind that there is only a limited number of discounted rooms available per resort, per day, during the offer period. That said, based on availibility of the discounted rooms, as long as your arrival date is during the offer period, your discount will carry for the length of your room reservation, up to 10 nights maximum.

If you switch resorts during your stay, you are in reallity booking two separate reservations. As the arrival date of your second reservation is beyond the offer period, you will not be able to use the discount offer.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mikebb

What tickets are you planning on getting? If you plan on going back any time in the next year, you may want to look into the FL resident seasonal pass. $199 per/person and you get a year of park-hopping (with seasonal blackout dates of course.) Go that route and you qualify for any Annual passholder room discounts, which I believe are out for 8/28-?October?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom