Counter Service Ordering

mapsd

Original Poster
First time using dining plan.
In the past, I've always been frustrated by DDP users in line ahead of me. They seem so slow to order, and can't figure what's covered/what's not.

Now, with 2 adults & 2 kids, I don't want to be the slowpoke. What's a good strategy for ordering (are there kid's menu differences for counter service?).
Will the posted menu board tell me all I need to know?

wolf lightnin

we're always on the DDP. the only thing I can suggest is, just like any other fast food type joint, is to know what you want before you are at the cashier. Know beforehand that you are gonna get a menu item, a drink, and a dessert (I think dessert might be cut out in 2008, someone mroe knowledgeable about the '08 plan may need to help here) and have those items picked out before you are up to bat. Again, like evrything, you'll move much faster once you get used to it.

Sam02

Another thing you can do is check out the menus for the counter service places you think you might go to (All Ears Net has them and I think this site has them as well). You can get an idea of what's there and what you might want. I don't think the lists say what is on the DDP but if you pick out a couple of choices of what you would want beforehand, you may get lucky and at least one will be on the DDP list. Have a great trip!

RonAnnArbor

Just to relax a bit -- every single combo meal at the counter service joints is eligible for the dining plan. You get your meal, a drink, and dessert. Again, all desserts and beverages are eligible (except for the beer or wine in Epcot).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom