counter service at the resorts

Dwarful

Original Poster
Ok we are going in August. Girl Scout troop large group on the dining plan. Due to dietary restrictions soda is not an option for one child (not reg or diet). With the counter service meals, can they select a bottle of milk or juice at lunch instead of a soda ?

dukehoopsfan

In reading the guidelines it says that non-alcoholic beverage is choice for beverage. I would then assume that milk or juice would be fine. I don't drink soda and two years ago when we used the dining plan I was able to get iced tea.

tigsmom

Not an expert, but I'm going to say yes as the option for beverage is listed as "one non- alcoholic beverage". Just double check when you get there

EDIT: dukehoopsfan beat me to it

Yellow Shoes

If lemonade or fruit punch is allowed, you should be able to find a non-carbonated option at the food court soda fountains, in addition to iced tea.

shari71

I read a few menu's off off allearsnet.com and 1% milk, small bottled water and apple juice were offered with most kids counter service meals. I think noting from our last trip that they push these beverages versus soda. We had to ask a few times for soda instead of milk. We didn't mind the milk, water, juice selection, but it was vacation and every once and a while they wanted a carbonated drink.

OneLuckyMom

Ok we are going in August. Girl Scout troop large group on the dining plan. Due to dietary restrictions soda is not an option for one child (not reg or diet). With the counter service meals, can they select a bottle of milk or juice at lunch instead of a soda ?

Last year, I got a large bottled orange juice at ASMo on several occassions w/a counter service credit. I know you can also get bottled waters. I'm sure you can get milk as well, although I never have.

Dwarful

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. We are having our planning picnic soon and I wanted to make sure I had all the bases covered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom