Could this really happen inDisney World????

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yes and there is already a thread on this topic. Please use the search function in the future. This definatly is not a topic that needs multiple threads.

Gail Hayden

hakunamatata said:
Yes and there is already a thread on this topic. Please use the search function in the future. This definatly is not a topic that needs multiple threads.

Actually there are already more than one on this topic. I agree, please, use the search function.

sophiesmom

Original Poster
no need for everyone to be so rude I was just sharing some info. Unlike some of you I do not have all day to sit around adn search this site. I guess if I would have wanted to share my 100 picture with tinkerbell that would have been OK. I have seen multiple threads on the same topic millions of time. So some of you really need to relax and stop worshiping the almighty DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tori paige

sophiesmom said:
no need for everyone to be so rude I was just sharing some info. Unlike some of you I do not have all day to sit around adn search this site. I guess if I would have wanted to share my 100 picture with tinkerbell that would have been OK. I have seen multiple threads on the same topic millions of time. So some of you really need to relax and stop worshiping the almighty DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree!!!

PhotoDave219

Its the 5th or 6th thread on this repulsive, nauseating and completely abhorrent topic.

I find it nauseating and completely repulsive that so many people feel a need to discuss this.

Gail Hayden

sophiesmom said:

It takes less time to do a search than it does to post a new topic. We are also not worshiping the almight Disney anymore than you are by being here. "Millions of times", perhaps you spend more time here than anyone else and apparently you are casting stones at your own glass walls as to not having time. We are simply trying to stop being redundant and wasting bandwith on news that is at least 2 days old and covered at least 3 or 4 times already.

Gail Hayden

PhotoDave219 said:
Its the 5th or 6th thread on this repulsive, nauseating and completely abhorrent topic.

I find it nauseating and completely repulsive that so many people feel a need to discuss this.

ITA and I am not being rude. If you want to discuss this forever, go to the DIS, they love endless repeats of the same topic.

sophiesmom

Original Poster
Gail Hayden said:
It takes less time to do a search than it does to post a new topic. We are also not worshiping the almight Disney anymore than you are by being here. "Millions of times", perhaps you spend more time here than anyone else and apparently you are casting stones at your own glass walls as to not having time. We are simply trying to stop being redundant and wasting bandwith on news that is at least 2 days old and covered at least 3 or 4 times already.

You act as thought I am promoting this behavior when all I was doing was making people aware of the article. And you wanna talk about wasting bandwith how many times do we really need to hear about somebodies breakfest with Mickey or the the question of weather or not the TImekeeper is closing.

sophiesmom

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
It can happen anywhere... The blame is on the perpetrator, not the location. I believe there is already a thread about this topic.

Anywhere in my post was I blaming Disney WOrld for this? No so read a little better before you get sassy.

wannab@dis

sophiesmom said:
Anywhere in my post was I blaming Disney WOrld for this? No so read a little better before you get sassy.

sassy? Let's see... you asked this question. Could this really happen in Disney World???? I answered that it can happen anywhere and it didn't have anything to do with Disney.

Try again...

sophiesmom

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
sassy? Let's see... you asked this question. Could this really happen in Disney World???? I answered that it can happen anywhere and it didn't have anything to do with Disney.

Try again...

YOu are right I did ask the question but if you think your response answered my question you are wrong. DO you think I am dumb to have to be told that it could happen anywhere? You think I do not know that? What I wondering was if there was truth to the story. So yes your answer was sarcastic.

sophiesmom

Original Poster
celticdog said:
hot thread, hot thread

turn back now

"Danger Will Robinson danger"

Your right this is getting out of hand. I am going to stop this right now. It was fun arguing with a bunch of rude know it alls.

CaptainMichael

Yikes!!!!!!!!!! It must be someone's time of the month.... Really, she shouldn't even need to search because the other thread has been on Chit Chat, General Discussion, and News and Rumors. At one point, her thread was directly above the original thread on Chit Chat. She is just sturring up trouble like Bill and JayDarkKnight. It is apparent that she doesn't understand that this website is for discussing Disney parks and attractions, and bashes us for doing just that. Take a chill pill Sophie's Mom, there is no reason for lashing out like you did.

tigsmom

STR8FAN2005 said:
Yikes!!!!!!!!!! It must be someone's time of the month.... Really, she shouldn't even need to search because the other thread has been on Chit Chat, General Discussion, and News and Rumors. At one point, her thread was directly above the original thread on Chit Chat. She is just sturring up trouble like Bill and JayDarkKnight. It is apparent that she doesn't understand that this website is for discussing Disney parks and attractions, and bashes us for doing just that. Take a chill pill Sophie's Mom, there is no reason for lashing out like you did.

So very uncalled for.

This is a story of something horrible that has happened. It has struck us all, but I think parents were hit especially hard. We've all jumped the gun and posted without doing a search... lets just let it go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom