Could June 21st be the opening of Galaxy Edge? - OC Register

Disney Irish

Premium Member
They let the kids go to Disneyland all day before the party begins at DCA. I've been unfortunate enough to try to exit Disneyland at the same time hordes of chanting Grad Nite "guests" charge through the turnstiles and make an assault on Main Street USA. They are loud, boisterous and rowdy, but TDA doesn't seem to care because they make a lot of money off Grad Nites.

But then, that gets me back to my original thought that TDA execs often use little to no logic when making their business decisions. So it could be entirely possible that TDA would plan to open Star Wars Land on the same day as a Grad Nite. What could go wrong with that?!?

This is why I said wouldn't those days in June be perfect for CM and Media previews? Basically get all the CM and Media previews out of the way in early June. And then after GN is over in mid-June, open to the rest of the public. And if the June 21st date is true, that would still leave a week where they could do paid previews if they wanted.

DLR>WDW

This is why I said wouldn't those days in June be perfect for CM and Media previews? Basically get all the CM and Media previews out of the way in early June. And then after GN is over in mid-June, open to the rest of the public. And if the June 21st date is true, that would still leave a week where they could do paid previews if they wanted.
I agree. I imagine they’ll have a lot more than just 1 paid preview event. I bet we could be seeing our first full look into the land at about the first week of June, with a small list of invited social media and news sites, similar to Pandora. There also will be a good amount of time needed for Signature AP, and above, previews.

Phroobar

They let the kids go to Disneyland all day before the party begins at DCA. I've been unfortunate enough to try to exit Disneyland at the same time hordes of chanting Grad Nite "guests" charge through the turnstiles and make an assault on Main Street USA. They are loud, boisterous and rowdy, but TDA doesn't seem to care because they make a lot of money off Grad Nites.

But then, that gets me back to my original thought that TDA execs often use little to no logic when making their business decisions. So it could be entirely possible that TDA would plan to open Star Wars Land on the same day as a Grad Nite. What could go wrong with that?!?
Sounds like a good way to destroy the land allowing high school grads in. However the rest of the park would be empty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom