Could Disney face another hostile takeover attempt?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I do expect Hulu to be rolled up into D+ at some point, especially when Comcast pulls out. I don't see the need for two separate apps. Give Hulu the STAR treatment.
It's pretty much a done deal when Disney didn't get pushback from including more adult entertainment (just about all their titles on Hulu) under the Star tile in Disney+ internationally.

UNCgolf

You'd be shocked by the number of supposedly smart people who believe that . Rich Greenfield comes to mind.

Oh, not at all. I see these kinds of investors making ridiculous bets all the time. They just generally have enough money to play with that the misses are forgotten compared to the victories.

DCLcruiser

It's pretty much a done deal when Disney didn't get pushback from including more adult entertainment (just about all their titles on Hulu) under the Star tile in Disney+ internationally.
To me they should always be two different apps. D+ is the Disney Vault and Hulu is other content that you didn't know Disney owns, or might have not tried if you thought it was associated with Disney (Touchstone movies), plus any content they get to distribute from other people (and I use it for live TV).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom