Coronado Springs thoughts

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I've stayed there a few times over the years. It's a very nice moderate with decent food and good pools. The only thing that can be a challenge is the distance from the front of the resort for bus access or food in the morning. The rooms closest to the front of the resort can be reserved for conferences, so you're looking at a decent 10 minute walk.
If you don't feel like walking to the front, walk over to the nearest bus stop and take a bus to the front.

Rumrunner

Family has always stayed at POR every trip, but thinking about switching up for a change. What's everyone's opinions? Food, rooms, transportation timing, just overall experience.
Our experiences at CSR have been great. Room were clean, room service people were friendly and helpful. The walks are not that far and since you are at Disney, walking is part of the deal. Would recommend without any reservations. Go and enjoy.

Colter

Love CSR and I highly recommend Buzz's site for all types of info you may want about CSR including dining, buses, room info, etc. CSR has been called the Deluxe of Moderates, and I agree.
Was checking out the layout today, loved the southwest feel of the Ranchos Village but was wondering how far the walk is to Dig Site and further walk to El Centro....we once stayed in a Pirate themed room at Caribbean and it was in the last group of buildings, that was a fifteen minute walk (at least) to the pool.

BoarderPhreak

The refreshed rooms have Keurigs? Interesting. It's pods everywhere else. Curious change, with Keurig being more expensive and less environmentally friendly.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The refreshed rooms have Keurigs? Interesting. It's pods everywhere else. Curious change, with Keurig being more expensive and less environmentally friendly.
Maybe Disney's getting promotional pricing in an effort to hook tourists on the "convenience" and "novelty"...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom