Coronado or POFQ?

Little Lion Man

Have a trip planned for late Oct. and originally wanted to stay at Coronado. After reading the reviews, i saw a lot of negative feedback about how crowded it can get even during the offseason cause of the conventions. However, other than that it seems to be most peoples fav. mod. resort. We went ahead and booked FQ but i was wondering do the conventions affect the fun at the resort that much? Is it worth it to switch or should i just sit tight with FQ? I've never stayed there either but i have stayed at POR. Any input would be appreciated.

Buzz2001

I've been to CSR 12 times and never encounter any issues with a convention. Can the food court get crowded at traditional eating times, sure but what food court wouldn't be crowded. Having folks there that are working during the day help keep the buses and pools less crowded as well.

Upvote 0

corey154

I always think you should go with your first instinct. You never know till you try it. We've stayed at all the mods and they all have their good and their bad. Biggest difference between the two CSR and POFQ is the size of the resort itself.

IMO, the biggest perk to POFQ is the boat ride to DTD is so relaxing. Biggest perk to CSR is the hammocks on the beach.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I have stayed at Coronado multiple time and loved it each time! I think each time we were there there was something going on in the convention center and we never encountered any issues.... I will say it is a huge resort. If you are looking for a resort that is smaller POFQ might be better for you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom