Cornbread Recipe

betaztest

Original Poster
We went to Whispering Canyon a couple weeks back and the chef brought out special gluten-free cornbread for my wife (who is alergic to wheat, among other things). Does anyone have the recipe for this from Disney? I know sometimes the chef's at Disney restaurants provide copies of their recipes (we've received several over the years, especially for special dishes for my wife) but we forgot to ask the chef for this one before we left. Thanks

tigsmom

We went to Whispering Canyon a couple weeks back and the chef brought out special gluten-free cornbread for my wife (who is alergic to wheat, among other things). Does anyone have the recipe for this from Disney? I know sometimes the chef's at Disney restaurants provide copies of their recipes (we've received several over the years, especially for special dishes for my wife) but we forgot to ask the chef for this one before we left. Thanks

the recipe for the WCC's cornbread is posted in our recipe thread that is stickied to the top of this forum, there is also an index that will make it easy to find what you want. I am not familiar with all the particulars of a gluten free diet, but I do know that the chefs will modify recipes to fit a specific requested diet so it's probably a variation of the posted recipe.

You can also contact Guest relations and request the recipe; make sure to tell them when you were there, but please remember that some recipes are "secret" and not shared.

EDIT: the recipe is on page 17

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom