Coral Reef Restaurant and Kids

crazygirley

I think it's just fine for kids, like most WDW restaurants. It has a very small and predictable childs menu, and the surroundings should keep the kiddies busy as far as things to look at is concerned. I would try and get a table nearest the aquarium, so they aren't out of their seats constantly. It is a nice experience for kids, though.

Upvote 0

DisneyEspo

I agree.

All resturants in WDW are geared for families with kids (except Victoria & Albert's, etc.). I'm an aquarium nut so I like to eat there often. My son is allergic to seafood too!! But that is not a problem, I just let the staff know ahead of time and they make sure there is no cross contamination of seafood with his meal. All their resturants are really good about that!!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

It's great for kids.

Tremendous atmosphere to keep them occupied.

And the kids menu, but get them fish and say its something else.
Crab cakes were always called "meat cakes" to my sister and I. And we loved them, but did not like seafood at all, haha.

Upvote 0

sarajo

It's no more formal than any other restaurant at WDW (apart from Victoria and Albert's). They expect to have lots of kids in the restaurants, so, yes, it is rather kid friendly especially with the aquarium. All the kids in our party have LOVED watching the fish and the occasional scuba diver while we were waiting for our food.

Enjoy your dining adventure! :)

Upvote 0

Susan39

I agree with the other posters. We took our kids, 5,7 and 9 there in February, and it was probably our best Disney Dining experience on the trip. Our waitress was wonderful and really treated our kids well. The atmosphere is fun too. The kids loved it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom