Coping with Disney Depression

JeffXXX

Original Poster
What do you do to deal with Disney depression when you're not at the World?

It's been killing me lately :(

Minnie1976

I just keep looking at the pictures I took and thinking of the wonderful trip I had. We got back 2 weeks ago and I'd love to be going back soon. Next trip won't be til the fall of 2013.

Aloha

Well usually i just look at my old photos, watch an odd disney movie now and then. But mostly just have fun at other places locally and occupy myself. (when i'm not at college)

Cmdr_Crimson

Ohh I hear you! I was intending on going back this year in Sept/Oct but decided to opt out and head out to Las Vegas in a few weeks from now. And since there isn't anything remotely big happening up until the end to the beginning of next year...I decided to wait until Jan 2013 to go back...So right now..It's another full year of waiting to going back..So luckily I have an MP3 player of each park in the loop order to make it feel I'm walking around..I have a few dvd's I watch, specifically the HCOE 05/06 vacation planning DVD, and Nothing makes me feel more like I was in the resort than watching the videos of the resort TV channels..Especially this one..:D
[youtube]jyFvpasN2R0[/youtube]

draybook

I listen to Live365 daily for my park music fix. I also surf the Disney sites and work and rework on our upcoming trip itineraries almost daily. I also watch the Disney-fied "Good Life" video by One Republic about 8 times when I get home from work.

NCState

I too enjoy visiting my Disney sites and visiting the sites' photo pages. Then I start planning my next trip (I always have one planed). Live365 has the best park music (I can picture myself on my favorite rides).

plaz10

Look through some trip reports on this site. I read and re-read the good ones when I'm feeling the Disney blues.

Also - start planning your next trip. Even if it may not happen for years...I plan for hypothetical trips all the time. Browse new restaurant menus and pictures of the food there. And YouTube videos of the parks helps as well.

coilback

Yeah, I have times that it's tough for me because I remember working there and I loved being able to go to all the areas and such that I always wondered about (since I was an Entertainment Tech, I had a lot more access than most). I always just think about when my next trip will be and gear up for it. I still have a few of my friends that work there that I talk to from time to time as well. I do miss WDW, but can't say I miss Florida itself a ton.

real mad hatter

Music be the answer

Yeh,I tune into live365,tho when soarin music comes on I gotta stop what iam doin,anybody know what that music comes from,or is it just made up for that attraction.

kadesha

What is the best channel to listen to on LIVE365? I didn't know anything about it until I saw it mentioned in this thread, but there are so many channels. What are the best ones?

metluver

I watch YouTube videos of my favorite rides and attractions. My sister and I also almost constantly talk about WDW and plan future trips... That are a few years away. Movies help some, too.

jayhawkmickey

I surf wdwmagic to catch up with new stuff and listen to the music from the parks CDs. I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean III right now picturing my self floating along in the ride. That helps too.

WDWLOYAL1971

I often go through the same thing. I look at my disney photos, I listen to the Disney Theme Park songs CD, I'll make mickey pancakes, I look forward to my next trip, I remind myself that I'm not that far from the Magic, but most of all, I thank God that I have been blessed to have been able to go as often as I have. :sohappy:

wishes2013

I like sorcerer radio on live365 the best. I listened to it for a few hours today. I also like to watch our video footage from previous trips

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom