Continental Breakfast?

Rootbeer1313

Original Poster
My family and I stayed at the Beach Club a few years ago and I remember them having free continental breakfast in the mornings before we would leave for the parks, Just simple stuff like muffins, bagels, coffee..... Does every resort offer this or was it just the Beach Club. Does anyone know if Port Orleans specifically does offer the free continental like breakfast?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
My family and I stayed at the Beach Club a few years ago and I remember them having free continental breakfast in the mornings before we would leave for the parks, Just simple stuff like muffins, bagels, coffee..... Does every resort offer this or was it just the Beach Club. Does anyone know if Port Orleans specifically does offer the free continental like breakfast?
I think the only time you have access to a 'free' continental breakfast is if you're in Concierge at any of the resorts that have it.

Nemo14

I think the only time you have access to a 'free' continental breakfast is if you're in Concierge at any of the resorts that have it.
I do remember that at the Beach Club years ago, but I'm not sure if they do it anymore. It's probably just Concierge now.

Nemo14

Hi!:wave:

Are there any places at the Beach Club to just grab a cup of coffee in the morning?
Frim allEArs:
Coffee makers are available in all rooms, with packets of coffee, both decaf and regular. You will be able to make about 3 mugs from the pot.

You can also go to Beaches and Cream OR the Beach Club Marketplace for early morning coffee and limited breakfast items (as early as 6:30.am.).

If you're not satisfied with the pastries at the Beach Club, take a walk over to the Boardwalk Bakery.

Need coffee earlier? Call Room Service

janni518

Yes, most, if not all resorts have an onsite counter service resteraunt that you can get coffee, tea, sodas, muffins, etc.

Frim allEArs:
Coffee makers are available in all rooms, with packets of coffee, both decaf and regular. You will be able to make about 3 mugs from the pot.

You can also go to Beaches and Cream OR the Beach Club Marketplace for early morning coffee and limited breakfast items (as early as 6:30.am.).

If you're not satisfied with the pastries at the Beach Club, take a walk over to the Boardwalk Bakery.

Need coffee earlier? Call Room Service

Excellent! I'm usually up early and like my coffee when I'm on vacation. Thanks:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom