Contemporary Resort Pool/Splash Area

simmonstlee

I know in the past year or two they added a new kids' splash area to the pool at the Contemporary Resort. Can anyone tell me what the ground surface in the area is like? Is it cement or is it rubberized? We will be arriving in just a few days and were wondering if it is crawl-safe for our 8 1/2 month old daughter.

Thanks!

hmansion

You're talking about the new area at the back of the waterslide? On the side of the pool nearest the walkway to the marina, right? When we're checking in Sunday, I'll run out back and see! :)

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

I know in the past year or two they added a new kids' splash area to the pool at the Contemporary Resort. Can anyone tell me what the ground surface in the area is like? Is it cement or is it rubberized? We will be arriving in just a few days and were wondering if it is crawl-safe for our 8 1/2 month old daughter.

Thanks!

You're talking about the new area at the back of the waterslide? On the side of the pool nearest the walkway to the marina, right? When we're checking in Sunday, I'll run out back and see! :)

:rolleyes: Very curious?

Same avatar, from same state with same check-in. You guys are silly

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom