Confusion about Fastpass Plus booking date

disneyfan01

Original Poster
Hey everyone! So we arrive at Disney on August 16th and we are staying at the AOA. I set up the my Disney website and today was the 60 day mark meaning I thought i was able to start booking fast pass plus reservations! Turns out it says I can start booking on August 16 (which is the day we arrive). I am super confused about this as I thought guests staying onsite were able to book 60 days in advance... I've linked our resort and tickets and those show up on the website. I'd anyone knows anything I'd reallly appreciate their help! I plan on calling Disney tommorrow to see if I can get help but if anyone has experienced this I would once again greatly appreciate the help!

cw1982

[Deleted because my original response was full of nonhelpful rambling based on my own obervations.]

I would definitely call. I've seen others have a similar issue, but it's usually because they miscalculated their 60-day window start date. It may be that your window actually opens at midnight tonight, but I would call just to be sure.

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return
It will say big and bold, on the MDE site, how many days you are from your trip. If it says 60, and you can't book FP+, call them today. If it says 61, you can't book until midnight tonight.

mhaftman7

Hey everyone! So we arrive at Disney on August 16th and we are staying at the AOA. I set up the my Disney website and today was the 60 day mark meaning I thought i was able to start booking fast pass plus reservations! Turns out it says I can start booking on August 16 (which is the day we arrive). I am super confused about this as I thought guests staying onsite were able to book 60 days in advance... I've linked our resort and tickets and those show up on the website. I'd anyone knows anything I'd reallly appreciate their help! I plan on calling Disney tommorrow to see if I can get help but if anyone has experienced this I would once again greatly appreciate the help!
We arrive on the 18th of August and from my understanding, you can book 60 days out from the day you are on. So if today's your first eligible day, you should only be able to book the first day of your trip not the entire trip.

I'm going to book SDMT on Wednesday, but I'll wait for Sunday to do the rest.

cw1982

We arrive on the 18th of August and from my understanding, you can book 60 days out from the day you are on. So if today's your first eligible day, you should only be able to book the first day of your trip not the entire trip.

I'm going to book SDMT on Wednesday, but I'll wait for Sunday to do the rest.

Nope. 60 days out from your arrival date, you can book fp for the entire trip.

sissa216

There has been a problem with MDE reporting the incorrect FP dates this week- from what I remember, the website is incorrectly listing your check in date, while the app shows your 60 day mark (I could have that reversed. I would call tech support just to be sure. Everyone I've seen has had it resolve on its own, and they've had no trouble making their FP selections.

Dwarful

And CW1982 is right. Book every day of your trip....don't do it one day at a time or you may miss out on those popular FPs later in your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom