Confirm...Buzz lightyear ride the super point target!

Videoteck

Original Poster
I have heard about it alot but never could find it been going to Disney for my life when that ride opened the first time I knew about it but I cant find it ive been trying looking ever since Buzzlightyear ride opened anyone know where it is?

brkgnews

Welcome to the boards!:wave:

At some point in the ride you'll go through a dark tunnel with a laser effect. Spin around so your vehicle is facing backwards. Look to the upper right of the tunnel entrance you just went through and you should see two very not-noticable unmarked white-ish dots on the wall. Aim and demolish!

EvilEmperorZurg

buzz lightyear superpoints

In the very first room on the left, where the robot is. His hands are moving up and down, on the insides of his hands are two targets and one of them is the secret hot spot. I will hot tell which onw fearing destruction. Good shooting...hahahahahahahahha

Tom

Beta Return
brkgnews said:
Welcome to the boards!:wave:

At some point in the ride you'll go through a dark tunnel with a laser effect. Spin around so your vehicle is facing backwards. Look to the upper right of the tunnel entrance you just went through and you should see two very not-noticable unmarked white-ish dots on the wall. Aim and demolish!

This is true. However, I also thought there were similar points on the front wall of the tunnel where the (projected) spaceships fly out. There are little square plates on the wall where the sensors are - so I know they're triggers, but I don't know what the value of them it.

MissVickie

targets...

the volcano in the neon colored room ..its against the wall in the back its worth bout 100,000! just shoot the targets that are not in plain sight..its doesnt take a genius to accumulate points! good luck space rangers

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
From Hiddenmickeys.org
"To achieve a high score on the Buzz Lightyear Space Rangers Spin Ride, here are a couple of hidden targets. As you leave the first shooting area, there is a "Z" target on the ceiling above you, if you hit the target directly in the center with the laser, you get 100,000 points per hit. There is also a hidden target on the wall in the room that shows you the wall video of the flying Zurg ship. You can only see it for a split second while the Zurg ship is stopped and just before it gets destroyed. This is the most challenging one to find and hitting the targe (Not Enclosed in a "Z") also gives high bonus points, but I don't know how much since you really have to concentrate on the wall. "

"On the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin there is a target in the first room worth 100,000 points. When you enter the first target room there will be an orange robot on your left. As you pass,spin around and shoot at the target on it's left arm. Each hit is worth 100,000 points. I maxed out the score at 999,999 before leaving the room. You don't get anything except the satisfaction of being a Space Commander. "

bluejasmine

edwardtc said:
This is true. However, I also thought there were similar points on the front wall of the tunnel where the (projected) spaceships fly out. There are little square plates on the wall where the sensors are - so I know they're triggers, but I don't know what the value of them it.

My points seemed to double in there...

Darth Plank

In the very first room on the left, where the robot is. His hands are moving up and down, on the insides of his hands are two targets and one of them is the secret hot spot. I will hot tell which onw fearing destruction. Good shooting...hahahahahahahahha
Thanks! I'll try it in the summer!

hokielutz

In case anyone is looking for this... on my most recent trips I have definitely gotten 100,000 pts for the inside arm of this target. Also the target for the volcano in the second shooting room will reward you with 50,000 per hit.

I have not found the video room target... but some say its there.

The toughest part of the ride is keeping the space ship from turning once you've found your target to shoot at. If you've got a mate who is willing to hold things steady for you while you get the high value targets... that a great asset.

juan

the hidden ones in the laser tunnel have been turned off to a low point value --- the ones in the space chase movie tunnel are on the right and left sides where zurg's ship comes to a pause

pixiedust629

if you ride the TTA, you'll see the top of the set in the ride, and at the top of a spaceship/rocket, there's a white band that spins around the top of the ship. it's difficult to hit because it's so high up, but if you remember to shoot at it as soon as you enter the room, you can score some major points. and the volcano, and pretty much anything that moves.

ImaYoyo

Here are some tips:
Ride by yourself and sit in the center. The reason you see some cars tilt and others don't is because you have to balance the car yourself.

1st Room: Inside of the Orange Robot's left arm - 100,000
2nd Room: Top of the volcano - 50,000
2nd Room: Spinning Target at the top of the room exit: 25,000
2nd Room: Inside of the alien box - 10,000
4th room: (first Zurg room) Bottom of Zurgs ship - 100,000
6th Room: (zoom zoom room) white panel to the upper left side of the exit door (about 2 and 1/2 feet up, 3 feet to the left) - 50,000

That should be enough to get you started. The key once again is balancing yourself in the car so it doesn't shift to one side or the other.

Follow these tips and there's no reason that you shouldn't double-max.

lilmizpixie3

When I marched in one of the magic kingdom parades it my high school band I remember the cm telling us where it was, but i dont recall where it was :shrug:

Ahhh, my brother-in-law is the master of the hot spots. :D

I believe he said something about the bright orange robot with the claws in the first room or something (haven't been on it in a while so my memory's foggy). He also said something about THE CLAWWWWW!

I'm not going to spoil. ;]

darthjohnny

Here are some tips:
Ride by yourself and sit in the center. The reason you see some cars tilt and others don't is because you have to balance the car yourself.

1st Room: Inside of the Orange Robot's left arm - 100,000
2nd Room: Top of the volcano - 50,000
2nd Room: Spinning Target at the top of the room exit: 25,000
2nd Room: Inside of the alien box - 10,000
4th room: (first Zurg room) Bottom of Zurgs ship - 100,000
6th Room: (zoom zoom room) white panel to the upper left side of the exit door (about 2 and 1/2 feet up, 3 feet to the left) - 50,000

That should be enough to get you started. The key once again is balancing yourself in the car so it doesn't shift to one side or the other.

Follow these tips and there's no reason that you shouldn't double-max.

I didn't think the spinning target at the top was real. I've hit it dead on, and gotten nothing.

If it is real, doesn't 25,000 pts. sound lawfully low for that type of target?

WED10IA

Was just there last week and hit the oragne robots hand/arm thing multiple times on my way to racking up 265,700 points, (personal best)

ImaYoyo

Was just there last week and hit the oragne robots hand/arm thing multiple times on my way to racking up 265,700 points, (personal best)
Keep yourself balanced as best as you can, hit the targets I mentioned over and over (hold the trigger in the whole time) and you'll be double-maxing in no time (riding by yourself, 999,999 on each gun in the car).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom