Concert Photos from Pleasure Island (Willa Ford, Michelle Branch, Jessica Simpson)

Timekeeper

Original Poster
Here are some photos from the annual Jingle Ball concert series held at Pleasure Island.

December 8, 2001

:sohappy:

Attachments

• jingle_ball_sign.jpg
    jingle_ball_sign.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 96

Timekeeper

Original Poster
Michelle Branch

We will start with singer/musician Michelle Branch. Those familiar with MTV's TRL will recognize her - and that beautiful blue guitar - from her song/video "Everywhere," which remained in heavy rotation for quite some time.

Attachments

• michelle_branch_1.jpg
    michelle_branch_1.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 74

Timekeeper

Original Poster
Jessica Simpson 1

Here is the most popular artist of the bunch who performed (last) that night, Jessica Simpson. Although her wardrobe was well themed after our nation's recent uprise in patriotism, and was a bit revealing, her pants must not have been well tailored, because she continuously pulled them up, as if they kept slipping down.

Attachments

• jessica_simpson_1.jpg
    jessica_simpson_1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 78

Timekeeper

Original Poster
You can't do that at Disney

Last - and probably wearing the least - is the sexually overt Willa Ford. Singing "I wanna be bad," her desire to do so may have been a success. With her recently published pictorial in a popular men's interest (fashion) magazine, it's apparent that she's not one to ever appear over-dressed.

Even if appropriate within the pages of a men's magazine, the audience at this particular concert consisted mostly of younger teenage girls (and boys.) The radio station which hosted the event gears their music towards that pre-pubescent audience. I also noticed some men (production personel) in the wings (of the stage) gawking at the singer as she moved about the stage.

While watching her performance, I couldn't help but ask myself, "Can you do that at Disney?"

Attachments

• willa_ford_1.jpg
    willa_ford_1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 75

Timekeeper

Original Poster
Avert your eyes

Can you do that at Disney?

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Attachments

• duo_1.jpg
    duo_1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 71

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom