Concerns about the CR...

mamasitta6

Good Morning!! After looking around at some of the posts I am getting a little concerned about my resort choice. :shrug: I would appreciate any input you all are willing to give!! :animwink: I have always stayed at a moderate resort. Since I was a child wanted to stay at the CR. We originally had a MKVR but had to cancel it due to business, that fell though so I went to rebook. All they had left that included the FD was 14th floor club. So I took it. I have to be paid in full by August to finalize everything. Did I make a mistake??:veryconfu It is far more expensive than any other trip I have made, is it worth the $$$?? Looking forward to hearing from you!! Thank you!!:kiss: Sharon A late addition question... Has the construction really affected the resort?? Like being able to get to the food court or refillable mugs??

WDW-LUVR

Me personal I think it toooooo much $$$ to stay there. My family and I look at it as, a place to keep our things, to sleep and shower. The majority of our time is spent in the parKs. All of WDW Resorts are lovely but how much are you really willing to pay for a shower, a bed and an over sized locker. LOL

Upvote 0

jkrat

We actually stayed on the 14th floor this past March. I loved it as did my family. I would have liked to stayed on the 12th (much cheaper) but nothing was available. We had a Bay Lake view and it was beautiful, we had hawks that would fly by and it added to the atmosphere. I loved the fact that in the tower everything is just a elevator ride away. We had always wanted to stay there and put it off too. The concierge service was excellent. I happen to have food allergies and they went out of there way to make sure I could have my own separate food offerings. I would gladly go back again, if you can afford it, I would do it. At night you can see the Electric Water parade and Epcot Ball if you are on Bay Lake side. The MK side you can see the fireworks. Of course, you can watch them from the balcony on the concierge lounge too. It was very quiet there, not too many people stay up there. I think there is only 5 standard rooms and about 15 suites.

Upvote 0

gardenia

It's WORTH it!

We just returned from a stay in an MK view, 14th floor suite. It was unbelievable! The rooms are gorgeous, the view is amazing, the staff is wonderful, and the concierge food & beverage is outstanding. We loved the pool. The arcade is new, it's huge, my kids love it. CR would be my FIRST choice for the next trip. Try it, you'll like it! And yes, I think it's worth the $$.

Upvote 0

mamasitta6

Original Poster
Thank you so very much for your information!! :wave: I appreciate it and look forward to what others have to say as well!! Have a great weekend:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom