concept art for restaurant in AK

chipanddalefan5

Original Poster
not for certain, but supposedly this is the concept art for the new restaurant in Asia; the Yak and Yeti:
yingandyak.jpg

ExpeditionWDW

disney did good on this but screwed up big i think. they desperatly do need a table service other than rainforest cafe:hurl: but its run by the company that runs rainforest cafe and its suppposed to be like curry food which like 95% of americans dont like

MathewGW

I like the look of it, but the name sounds far to much like an english pub run by an indain. Surley they could come up with a better name

ead79

I'm looking forward to seeing the menu when it opens. But I personally don't really think the word Yak sounds too appetizing!

ToTBellHop

QSR? There's an acronym I haven't yet seen here...

But, to answer what I think your question is, Yak and Yeti will offer a sit-down, table service restaurant in addition to counter service options--kinda like several Downtown Disney locations.

malice

QSR? There's an acronym I haven't yet seen here...

But, to answer what I think your question is, Yak and Yeti will offer a sit-down, table service restaurant in addition to counter service options--kinda like several Downtown Disney locations.

yes there is counter service, hence the QSR1-4 on the right hand side of the picture.

fizzle75

i may have missed this somewhere...but when is it opening? i know it said 2007 but is there any exect or tentative date? :shrug:

There is alot of debate about when it will open. There was another thread started earlier in the week about this very thing. Check out February 20th under News And Updates.

Is Yak and Yeti just a temporary name until it is actually completed at which point it will be called something else? Did that make sense? Oh no...I've gone crosseyed!:dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom