Complimentary ticket question

elhev

Original Poster
Hey guys,
So a friend of mine gave me a voucher for some free tickets I went online and redeemed the code and printed out two tickets. They are supposed to be for the Marlins Youth Program participants and on the website under details it said 15 and under only. When I printed the e-tickets out it looks like a normal ticket, doesn't say anything about being under 15 and under, and it just says on top that its for the Marlins thing but its barely noticeable. It just says to present at zone c with valid ID that matches the person on the ticket. Anyone think I will have any trouble getting in?

epcotisbest

Hey guys,
So a friend of mine gave me a voucher for some free tickets I went online and redeemed the code and printed out two tickets. They are supposed to be for the Marlins Youth Program participants and on the website under details it said 15 and under only. When I printed the e-tickets out it looks like a normal ticket, doesn't say anything about being under 15 and under, and it just says on top that its for the Marlins thing but its barely noticeable. It just says to present at zone c with valid ID that matches the person on the ticket. Anyone think I will have any trouble getting in?

You won't have any problem at all. Just don't forget your ID. That would be the only problem, as ID has to match as sometimes adults will try to get in with the complimentary youth tickets (can you believe that?). Adults trying to get in with youth tickets will be denied.

Last edited:

elhev

Original Poster
I am an adult lol but it doesn't say anything about it being a youth ticket. It was just a voucher used from a marlins youth program.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom