Coming back to the forum

The_Jobu

Original Poster
Howdy folks,

Been away for a while, good to be back in the forums (well, good for me, I imagine most are disappointed).

Looks like the politics forum got trashed? Anything else changed in the last few months or happenings I should know about?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Howdy folks,

Been away for a while, good to be back in the forums (well, good for me, I imagine most are disappointed).

Looks like the politics forum got trashed? Anything else changed in the last few months or happenings I should know about?
Welcome back. Many people are more hopeful now about eventually traveling (Disney, other locations, etc.), with the virus cases going down. It's nice to see many more discussions in the general threads, focusing on park updates, re-openings, etc. So, I think you picked a good time to rejoin your fellow members here. Enjoy! :)

The_Jobu

Original Poster
Welcome back. Many people are more hopeful now about eventually traveling (Disney, other locations, etc.), with the virus cases going down. It's nice to see many more discussions in the general threads, focusing on park updates, re-openings, etc. So, I think you picked a good time to rejoin your fellow members here. Enjoy! :)

Yes indeed. Thinking about visiting the parks in October but first have to see if they will extend the due date on my tickets from before.

The_Jobu

Original Poster
General bickering but there were times where a certain few were getting a little too personal with their comments towards others because they didnt like the opinion. Staff got tired of it after a while.
Makes sense. That place could get a little rough sometimes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom