colledge program

djronnieb

CaptionNemo said:
How is the disney colledge program? What about an interenship? any info would be apreciated.

All I have to say is, first start by learning how to spell "College" then you will be well on your way.

se8472

ditzeechick02 said:
however it does not pay very well at all!

What intership does?

anywho, you can get a lot of information on the program at wdwcollegeprogram.com

I did the program during my 2nd year and loved it so much. Really it can't be put into words

Atta83

Well i heard Quick food and beverage got a raise of I cant remember. But that means they also raised rent on the college program property. I mean I did the internship, I had fun, I learned how to save money and didnt blow it off. I mean some ppl loved it while others hated it.

DisneyJill

Check the employment/College Program/International Threads...they will have more specific info than General Discussion. I did the CP Spring Semester and I loved it. Having said that though, it was very different than I was expecting. It will forever change the way you look at WDW-not for the worse, and you'll still love it-but you will see it differently after the experience. Go into it with an open mind. :)

MonoRon

I was a CP Fall '03, one of the best times I have ever had. You make lots of great friends and if your lucky enough you get a good role like me...monorail. The only down fall $6.00 an hour...but maybe it has gone up, I dunno.

DisneyRoxMySox

I have bad news. I remember reading somewhere or someone might have told me that you can only participate in the summer program if you do the semester program, which delays your graduation, and you can do the summer program if you are the Rep. on campus for the program. Hope that info helps.

PhotoDave219

As with everything in life.... Its what you make of it. If you want to be sucessful at it, you will be. Its about you, not the job that you want to do.

Here's the basic Website -> http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com

There ARE non-alumni Advanced Internships available which pay just a tad better.

Captain Hank

Also losing a semester need not delay graduation--just stock up on AP and/or CLEP credits coming in, take a heavy course load, and take a few summer courses if necessary. I'm determined to try my hardest to make it into the Epcot plant sciences internship. I'm also determined to try my hardest to graduate in 4 years--both possible (I hope!). And if it does end up delaying my graduation by one quarter, no big deal. A lot of my friends here are in 5 or even 6 year programs.

Atta83

DisneyRoxMySox said:
I have bad news. I remember reading somewhere or someone might have told me that you can only participate in the summer program if you do the semester program, which delays your graduation, and you can do the summer program if you are the Rep. on campus for the program. Hope that info helps.

What do you mean? That if you can only go the summer? They have sessions that go from jan-may, jan-aug, aug-dec, june-dec.

egionet

Atta83 said:
What do you mean? That if you can only go the summer? They have sessions that go from jan-may, jan-aug, aug-dec, june-dec.

They used to have an only summer program that went from May until August. My best friend did it twice. 2000 was the last year they offered it. Of course, now seasonal former CPs can stay at the apts if they so desire, which would include the summer season.

Atta83

egionet said:
They used to have an only summer program that went from May until August. My best friend did it twice. 2000 was the last year they offered it. Of course, now seasonal former CPs can stay at the apts if they so desire, which would include the summer season.

Yeah i already knew that I was confused why he said that. :p :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom