Coffee at WL

SuprDav

Original Poster
We are booked for March and have a meal plan that gives us the refillable mugs. I was curious how the coffee is at WL. I'm not a coffee snob or anything like that but our fam all has to have a cup or two to get going in the mornings and I hope it's good. Thanks!

Weather_Lady

We are booked for March and have a meal plan that gives us the refillable mugs. I was curious how the coffee is at WL. I'm not a coffee snob or anything like that but our fam all has to have a cup or two to get going in the mornings and I hope it's good. Thanks!

I believe the "official" provider of coffee in the eateries and hotels is Joffrey's, which tastes just fine to me.

You'll also have an in-room coffee maker and coffee pods for it (replenished daily by housekeeping, unless you're staying in a DVC villa on points, which has only trash and towel service every 3-4 days), if you don't want to walk down and get a mug refill. I need my coffee the moment I get up, so I tend to go with what's in the room, plus some powdered flavored creamer that I bring from home. Glad the TSA has never detained me due to all that white powder in my luggage, LOL!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It is Joffrey's
http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/wal...ghout-disney's-domestic-parks-and-resorts.htm

Lots of discussion on this at http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...ut-disneys-domestic-parks-and-resorts.859615/

dolce20

What are your dates? Maybe I'll see ya drinking coffee as I drink my coffee. ;-)

Tinkerbell397

The coffee at the WL is just fine. We stayed there in September and every AM, my husband woke up and went to Roaring Forks (the QS restaurant) in the lodge and got himself a cup of regular and me a cup of decaf. No complaints from either one of us. Enjoy your stay! :cat:

fiftiesdean

yeah middle of the road sums it up. we were just there this weekend and it was ok with cream/sugar. I wouldn't drink it black like I do better coffee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom