Coca Cola store smell

The Mighty Tim

Original Poster
Back in September, we went to the Coca Cola store at Disney Springs. When using the lift (sorry, elevator) to go to the upper levels, we noticed a really bad smell. To put it delicately, it smelled like an unpleasant farmyard or the rhino enclosure at the zoo or if someone had done their business in the lift shaft and hadn't cleaned up. Anyway, my folks went into the shop a few days later and confirmed that they could smell it in the stairwell too. So, I was just wondering what could have caused this foul odour and if anyone else had noticed it recently.

Notes from Neverland

Back in September, we went to the Coca Cola store at Disney Springs. When using the lift (sorry, elevator) to go to the upper levels, we noticed a really bad smell. To put it delicately, it smelled like an unpleasant farmyard or the rhino enclosure at the zoo or if someone had done their business in the lift shaft and hadn't cleaned up. Anyway, my folks went into the shop a few days later and confirmed that they could smell it in the stairwell too. So, I was just wondering what could have caused this foul odour and if anyone else had noticed it recently.

We noticed this same smell in early 2017.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom