Cnadian CM

castlecake

Original Poster
How does the college program or whatever its called work? I want to work at epcot in the canada pavillion but i dont know how to get hired. HELP!!!

DisJosh

Originally posted by castlecake
How does the college program or whatever its called work? I want to work at epcot in the canada pavillion but i dont know how to get hired. HELP!!!

Reps from the WDWCP go to aprox 250 colleges across the US. If they dont go to your school you can travel to another school to see the presentation. If from another schoo you will be interviewed that night and if from that school you will have a choice of that nite or the next day. In you application you will have to pice three positions that you would be interested in working.....then you wll be interviewed will a small group of other ppl. About 6 weeks later you will learn if you were accepted or not....they will let you know what type of job you have but not where you work or what you do. This could go on for ages.......there are tons of sites on the web with tons of info on the WDWCP. I'll give you a good link in a sec.......BTW you couldnt request to work in canada if doing the CP......they pick what type of job they give you from the three choices you put down and then stick you where they need you in a park, resort etc......

castlecake

Original Poster
Originally posted by minnie85
hey caslecake, we have the same question, im canadian too and i would love to work in disney world!

COOL , what province are you from? im from Ontario have you heard of Ajax? thats what town im from:;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom