Club 3booze. Open Drunk Brainstorming (Sober people can give us ideas)

pixie_princess

Okay! SO, we are gonna take over Star Wars Launch Bay and Disney Jr. Live on Stage and Little Mermaid and that rectangle area. OBVIOUSLY we are gonna do HSM/Camp rock room in the launch bay building where its all karioki with DCOM music based on HSM one ya know that scene the first scene the ski lodge yeah? Yeah. That is in a room there. Then I wanna do a... wanna do a... fck what are other DCOM movies i am blanking. OH I WANNA DO A REC PLAY AREA BASED ON CADET KELLY!!! and then maybe like a Zombie cheer show where Disney JR is. and then like a villan kid meet and greet from Descendents. and then Halloween we do a Halloweentown decorations. yeah. thats what I got

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay! SO, we are gonna take over Star Wars Launch Bay and Disney Jr. Live on Stage and Little Mermaid and that rectangle area. OBVIOUSLY we are gonna do HSM/Camp rock room in the launch bay building where its all karioki with DCOM music based on HSM one ya know that scene the first scene the ski lodge yeah? Yeah. That is in a room there. Then I wanna do a... wanna do a... fck what are other DCOM movies i am blanking. OH I WANNA DO A REC PLAY AREA BASED ON CADET KELLY!!! and then maybe like a Zombie cheer show where Disney JR is. and then like a villan kid meet and greet from Descendents. and then Halloween we do a Halloweentown decorations. yeah. thats what I got
No love for Zenon and Johney Tsunami? For shame lol

Love it haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom