Club 33?

Captain Barbosa

Original Poster
I just wondered how many people knew about Club 33 in Disneyland. If you are unfamiliar, go to www.wikipedia.com and search "Club 33". It is awesome.

Also, does anyone know if anything like this in at any other Disney Park? It would be really cool if WDW had a secret club that is an even bigger secret than Club 33.

Any info would be great!

Sosai X

Also visit http://www.disneylandclub33.com/ an excellent fan site.

And here's the nametag worn by cast members working at Club 33:

club33.jpg

CThaddeus

Pretty much any book about Disneyland mentions Club 33, especially if the author feels the unfortunate need to tout the fact that it's the only location inside Disneyland that serves alcohol. I've never eaten there (because I'm not an A-List person) but when I worked at Disneyland I was able to take a tour of it. I believe the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour now goes through it as well. Just tell 'em Walt sent ya.

mickster

I've personally eaten there twice. Once for dinner and once for Sunday brunch. Club 33 is awesome! The first time I ate there, I thought even if the food was terrible, it would be cool just to be able to say I had done it. But I was pleasantly surprised at the whole experience both times. The service there is impeccable. Reminded me of the type of service you get on a cruise ship.

You actually don't need to be on the "A-list" to be able to get in. And contrary to popular belief, you don't personally have to be a member. I'm neither of these things. What you do have to do, is know someone who either is a member themselves, and is willing to take you as a guest, or someone who works for a company that is a member. Both times that I went, that was how I got in.

darthjohnny

I just wondered how many people knew about Club 33 in Disneyland. If you are unfamiliar, go to www.wikipedia.com and search "Club 33". It is awesome.

Also, does anyone know if anything like this in at any other Disney Park? It would be really cool if WDW had a secret club that is an even bigger secret than Club 33.

Any info would be great!

I think the true number is unknown. But it might be around something like 400 members.

There is another Club 33 in Tokyo.

I think it would be awesome if Epcot converted one of the old corporate lounges to an exclusive club, like the aquarium lounge in the Living Seas (or now known as The Seas with Nemo and Friends).

MainSt1993

There's certainly a cool factor to it, but Napa Rose is a better restaurant. But if you get the opportunity to do it, you definitely should!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom