Closed Attractions??

spikemek

Original Poster
Hi...Can anyone confirm what I am hearing about attractions that are currently closed or will be closing in the next week or so? I am going on Oct 11 - 18 and have been reading that many attractions will be closed during this time, and I am also getting the feeling that its going to be very busy down there next week, anyone else going or have an idea of what we should expect?
Any thoughts, ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated..

1. Alien Encounter?
2. Tower of Terror?
3. Thunder Mountain?

I am surprised that they would close 3 major attractions at one time? I hope at least the tower will be open..... I will be disappointed if all are closed....

Thanks!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Alien Encounter is closing on the 12th to make room for Stitch's Great Escape.

Tower will have at least one side going during each phase of its rehab (This is what I was told).

Thunder Mountain has been down for, God almost two months now I believe. And NO it doesnt have anything to do with the accident out in Cali, ours was down way before that happened.

BTW, anyone heard any updates on Thunder out at Cali?

niteobsrvr

Originally posted by spikemek
Thanks for the info.... Anyone else have any info on Tower of terror rehab next week?

Tower of Terror is CLOSED Oct 13 thru 18th. Normal operation will resume on the 19th. All dates subject to change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom