Close off site beer, water, Wilderness lodge

purranha

Original Poster
5th trip to WDW staying at a on site resort and heard about convienance store around the TTC? Also noticed the service of a grocery delivery company but they do not deliver wine or beer. Just trying to keep cost down. Looking for a store in walking distance or delivery to the Wilderness lodge.
Thanks for any help!! Only 33 more days!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The only place near the TTC would be the Hess station. I wouldn't want to walk it...

I believe there's stores across from DTD that would be easier to get to. I've never done it, but... :shrug:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The only place near the TTC would be the Hess station. I wouldn't want to walk it...

I believe there's stores across from DTD that would be easier to get to. I've never done it, but... :shrug:

Yeah, that's close to a couple of miles. Plus there are no sidewalks and LOTS of traffic.

Security would probably pick you up before you even got close and take you back to your room.

durangojim

You can buy all that stuff at the WL store if you want. Because it's a DVC property there is beer, milk, water, groceries all in fairly large quantities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom