Clock in Its a Small World

steamboated51

Original Poster
Does anyone know what the significance of the numbers beside the clock mean or are they just random. If I can also ask WHy does Mickey in Philharmagic have the Baton in his left hand? Thank You SB-51 :confused: :brick:

Tigger1988

steamboated51 said:
Does anyone know what the significance of the numbers beside the clock mean or are they just random. If I can also ask WHy does Mickey in Philharmagic have the Baton in his left hand? Thank You SB-51 :confused: :brick:

I always wondered that as well...i just know like 1 -9 is up there...im guessing its random

Connor002

I've noticed those things too

maybe it's to further the belief that the world is just a giant collection of insanity...:lookaroun

Tom

Beta Return
steamboated51 said:

To answer your baton question, I'm not sure...how's that for an answer :lol:

There is no rule that says which hand a conductor is to hold his baton in. Most conductors put it in their dominant hand, so that they have full control of it, and can use their other hand to turn the pages of the score and make other style and emotion gestures. I don't know if Mickey is right or left handed, or if ANYONE knows - but I would bet that they just used the hand that was closest to the camera, based on his angle, so that it was seen better - I dunno. Quite observant of you however!

Connor002

edwardtc said:
To answer your baton question, I'm not sure...how's that for an answer :lol:

There is no rule that says which hand a conductor is to hold his baton in. Most conductors put it in their dominant hand, so that they have full control of it, and can use their other hand to turn the pages of the score and make other style and emotion gestures. I don't know if Mickey is right or left handed, or if ANYONE knows - but I would bet that they just used the hand that was closest to the camera, based on his angle, so that it was seen better - I dunno. Quite observant of you however!

I just checked the first three mickey things i saw (where he was holding somthing).

All have show him holding thigs in his right hand (wand, phone, key)

colliera

Alarm clock?

I think I saw a video on line just after it re-opened that at certain times the doors would open and even the numbers would move out and back from the body of the clock building. I've never been able to catch the "alarm" going off. Does anyone know what times this happens or is it just random?

Expo_Seeker40

I believe the clock chimes and presents itself every 15 minutes. However our clock is not big enough like the original clock in Disneyland to do the entire procession every half hour or hour.

I believe the numbers 1-9 are there to show that all numbers come from 1-9 with the exception of zero. And when the clock presents itself the gears turn, numbers move in and out,etc.

Mary Blair mustv'e been having a grand time designing this! :animwink: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom