CLIFFLIX - "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth 2021" - Live Premiere and video chat

Cliff

Original Poster
***Sorry to post this in "news" as I realize it's better to go into another smaller category. I just wanted to get maximum exposure for this** :)

Official Thumbnail.jpg

Public service announcement to IllumiNations fans!.... just a quick note to tell you that I just finished my "Reflections of Earth 2021" 4k multicam video, and I'll have a live premiere with chat on-camera next Monday at 9:30 (EST).

This puppy took me 3 years to record with all-new camera angles. They now come from a library that has over 55 4k recordings that I shot in the last years of RoE's life. The sound is a multitrack, layered and studio mixed live recording too. I edited this through the pandemic and it literally took me a year to produce!

I hope you guys can join me on Monday! (sorry again for posting this here...I hope I don't get flamed for it but it just wouldn't be noticed much in other topics)

Thanks guys!

YouTube live Stream =

Last edited:

180º

Definitely newsworthy as far as I’m concerned! You have stunningly preserved RoE for future generations. Can’t wait to see your latest edit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom