Clarification with MDE, Fastpass, and RoTR BGs

DANDAMAN1

Original Poster
I apologize if there is a thread for this. I searched and after 3 pages didn't see what I was looking for.

So...I'm going to WDW with My wife and 3 kids.

What exactly do I need to do to ensure we BOTH can try for a BG on the RoTR? Is that a good idea? Or will it mess things up?

I know there is a setting to invite her to MDE, I have not done that yet. She has no access like the kids ATM.

When it is time for us to start making FP+ reservations. Should we both try at the same time in different parks? Like me doing MK and her trying for DHS. Or will that mess things up? It's my first time going with all this FP+ and MDE stuff. Also, I got ONE day to try and get on RoTR since we got 4-park Magic tickets. Kinda worried we'll miss out on it. I will do what I need to try and get an BG, but if I don't. There's always next year! ;-)

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Get her on MDE and linked to you and get her the app on her phone.

For boarding groups you must be inside the park to get it.
Yes sure both of you try at the same time and whoever gets it first gets it.

For FP generally I just like to have one person do it and start with the most important ones on whichever day that happens to be and then go fill in the rest after you have secured your most important ones.

DANDAMAN1

Original Poster
Get her on MDE and linked to you and get her the app on her phone.

For boarding groups you must be inside the park to get it.
Yes sure both of you try at the same time and whoever gets it first gets it.

For FP generally I just like to have one person do it and start with the most important ones on whichever day that happens to be and then go fill in the rest after you have secured your most important ones.

OK...so share planning and have her get the App too. Thanks for your help.

Should I even think about connecting with my Uncles group going at the same time? Just found out you can connect groups and share the Memory Maker. Good Idea?

Rob562

OK...so share planning and have her get the App too. Thanks for your help.

Should I even think about connecting with my Uncles group going at the same time? Just found out you can connect groups and share the Memory Maker. Good Idea?

If you want to make plans together, it's best to be connected to their account as friends.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom