Clarice and Marie

drew81

Original Poster
There are talks of having Clarice and Marie coming to the parks by January 2006. This came from a Ent mngr that has tried hard to get different characters out in the past. Of course this is a rumor and nothing is set in stone, but at least they are looking to get them out. There were a few others mentioned by him like Bre'r Fox, Jiminy Cricket, Jaq and Gus Gus.

drew81

Original Poster
Clarice is from 2 Chips and a Miss....a Chip n Dale cartoon

Marie is from the aristocats

They are both at Tokyo Disney

Chernabog

While I for one would eb fan of seeing more variety of characters in the parks, I think this is a bad idea. Very few people would recognize Marie and even less would know Clarice. In fact, there aren't many entertainment munks that know who she is. If we're going to add characters lets add some that people might recognize some. Just my thoughts though.

For reference here are photos of them both for others.
Marie from Aristocats in a Tokyo parade here

And Clarice from her one-time cartoon appearance.

drew smith said:
There are talks of having Clarice and Marie coming to the parks by January 2006. This came from a Ent mngr that has tried hard to get different characters out in the past. Of course this is a rumor and nothing is set in stone, but at least they are looking to get them out. There were a few others mentioned by him like Bre'r Fox, Jiminy Cricket, Jaq and Gus Gus.

Who else did that manager mention besides Clarice, Marie, Brer Fox, Jiminy Cricket and Jaq & Gus-Gus?

And when will the others he mentioned start making appearances?

drew81

Original Poster
disneyphilip said:
Who else did that manager mention besides Clarice, Marie, Brer Fox, Jiminy Cricket and Jaq & Gus-Gus?

And when will the others he mentioned start making appearances?

He was hoping to get them out by January. He said it wasn't set a sure thing yet, but he hoped it would be. This has been talked about before so take it with a grain of salt.

Bernard and Miss Bianca were also mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom