City Walk

karmah

Original Poster
Is Universal's City Walk their version of Downtown Disney? You know, so you don't need a park ticket to go eat at the restaurants or go shopping there?

Hubby loves the movie Forrest Gump and I thought it would be neat for him to eat at Bubba Gump's. But if you can't get in without a park ticket, then we won't be able to go.

Thanks.

JROK

Yes, as it is sorta like Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island, you don't need a park ticket, BUT you do have to pay for parking as it is the same lot they use for both parks' parking. Still a nice time and I hear Bubba Gump is really delicious!

kcnole

however, if you go after a certain time there is no fee to park in the garages although I can't remember what time they stop charging at.

liquid toez

Parking is free after 6pm; I think it's $7 before 6pm.

It cost to get into clubs.

Restaurants are free too

Is Universal's City Walk their version of Downtown Disney? You know, so you don't need a park ticket to go eat at the restaurants or go shopping there?

Hubby loves the movie Forrest Gump and I thought it would be neat for him to eat at Bubba Gump's. But if you can't get in without a park ticket, then we won't be able to go.

Thanks.

kcnole

I didn't realize it had gone up to 11 dollars. That's the joy of having their AP which includes free parking I guess.

JROK

Parking Fees:

$11 - Cars, Vans, and Motorcycles
$12 - RVs and Trailers
$18 - Valet Parking (Cars and Vans)

Free after 6:00pm.

But I'm not sure if it's free after 6pm on Mardi Gras nights much like how they still charge during Halloween Horror Nights. Also, with Spring Break do they extend the time to like free after 8pm?

drdoom1001

Parking is free after 6pm; I think it's $7 before 6pm.

It cost to get into clubs.

Restaurants are free too

$7 bucks to park? When was the last time you visited?I also have an AP so I don't pay but I do notice that parking is getting very high, $11 for Universal,Disney's has gone from like $7 to $10 in just a few years.It is however better than the $15 I paid for Six Flags.

And yes parking is free after 6pm, and I think during lunch hours some of the restaurants give you free valet parking!!

Valawen9

But I'm not sure if it's free after 6pm on Mardi Gras nights much like how they still charge during Halloween Horror Nights. Also, with Spring Break do they extend the time to like free after 8pm?

I don't know about the spring break times, but the last 3 or 4 times we've gone for Mardi Gras we didn't have to pay for parking after 6.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom